All visitors to this website may access information contained in the pages only once they have read and agreed to the information contained in the disclaimer below.
- This website is operated and maintained by Cambridge Urology Partnership LLP.
- Although we attempt to keep this website up to date, some of the material on it may not be up to date. We make no representation, nor give any warranty, about the accuracy or effectiveness of any research finding, surgical or medical procedure or facts contained in any research paper displayed or depicted on this site. Users of this website must make their own assessment of the potential effectiveness of any such information.
- Cambridge Urology Partnership, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability for any injury to any person incurred as a consequence of any information displayed on this website. Cambridge Urology Partnership shall not therefore be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or economic damage, whether in contract, in tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on any of the information displayed on it.
- Users are entitled to download information for personal use or study only. No commercial use may be made of any of this material without the express written permission of Cambridge Urology Partnership. In particular, users are not permitted to view, download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, store, reproduce or otherwise use, publish, license, transfer or sell any derivative works (in whatever form) using any information obtained from this website other than for personal or non-commercial use.
- Cambridge Urology Partnership does not accept any liability or responsibility for the content or use made of any other linked site.
- Testimonials featured on this site are derived from patient feedback. They may be edited, and the patient’s initials, age and or location may have been altered to preserve anonymity. Photos used are not those of actual patients.
- Where surgical success rates are quoted in this website, these are based on the latest audit of figures performed. Any figures quoted for success rates for vasectomy reversal relate to the success of the procedure in returning sperm to the ejaculate in patients who had a post operative semen analysis as requested, and not pregnancy rate, in patients who have undergone the procedure where it was possible to carry out the reversal on both sides.
- The statements and opinions contained within this website are those of the partners of Cambridge Urology Partnership, and not those of the hospitals where they practice or the organisations upon whose behalf they undertake work.
- Cambridge Urology Partnership is unable to respond to unsolicited medical questions from patients or relatives (via e-mails or written correspondence). Unsolicited e-mail requests for medical advice, patient referral or sources of medical information will not be answered. This is in keeping with guidance issued to the medical profession.
- Patients, potential patients, and members of the public are strongly advised to seek competent medical advice from a registered medical practitioner, as the treatments or conditions discussed on this website may not apply to their individual circumstances.